Security Engineer - Information Risk (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is seeking a Security Engineer - Information Risk(Remote) who will support the enterprise-wide Information Risk solutions with focus in the data loss prevention, business resiliency, and identity and access management space. This role will be supporting our DR\BCP\Crisis Management program and our Data Loss Prevention program and management to ensure enterprise standards and regulatory compliance requirements are met. Documentation and the ability to effectively collaborate and influence without direct leadership are key components of this role.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
- Lead the communication, organization, and support of Information Security processes and procedures related to focus areas
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical business partners to promote Information Security concepts and processes
- Collect detailed information and effectively document for use in the case of a business resiliency event
- Assist in the support of focus initiatives and operational processes
- Analyze and correlate data points to identify risks and provide potential solutions across Information Security
- Proactively identify opportunities for enhancements in security in the data loss prevention, business resiliency, and identity and access management space
- Interface directly with technical and non-technical teams to provide consultation on Information Security concepts, policies, standards, and procedures
- Assist in the implementation of processes to ensure adherence to corporate policies, standards, and procedures and regulatory compliance requirements
- Assist with the development and delivery of training pertaining to business resiliency and data loss prevention concepts to all levels of company resources
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 10+ years of equivalent work experience in information security and technology operations support
- General knowledge of Information Security concepts with in depth knowledge of business resiliency and data loss prevention concepts
- Ability to work through, develop, and implement processes where none exist
- Ability to develop, document, and execute project plans to achieve desired outcome
- Ability to leverage data from multiple sources to provide consolidated, detailed, meaningful information for actioning
- Working knowledge of the ITIL framework including incident, problem, and knowledge management
- Willingness to “lean in” on objectives outside our immediate scope of work for the greater good of Information Security and the enterprise
- Ability to work effectively with others in a virtual environment
- Ability to effectively give, receive, and respond to feedback
- Effectively influence without direct leadership of other team members
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Information security industry recognized certifications such as CISM, CISSP, etc.
- Business Resiliency and Data Loss Prevention product related certifications
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Strong relationship and network building skills
- Curious, inquisitive, innovative, lifelong learner, and self-starter
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.