Senior Business Data AnalystApply Now Draper, UT
As a Senior Business Data Analyst for Progressive Leasing you will continuously work to solve critical business problems by drawing business insights from data through complex analysis, mining, and visualization. You will develop analyses backed by quantitative data that guide our strategic and operational objectives & key results. You will facilitate the development of organizational benchmarks of key performance indicators and other operating metrics to determine alignment of the department to the overall company’s key strategic initiatives.
You will work directly with operational leaders to understand the business and the unique challenges facing Progressive Leasing. Preparing for and leading analytics discussions with business leaders will happen on a regular basis. You and the analytics team will ensure that we are capturing the right information so our call center operations can make the right decisions for Progressive Leasing, our customers, and our retail partners.
This position will require a strong business mindset with a talent for data analysis. You will leverage technical skills and creative thinking to design simple and effective dashboards to answer business questions. You will regularly work with executives and must be comfortable presenting to various levels. Most importantly, you’ll allow us to get unique and valuable insights that go beyond the obvious and help us achieve extraordinary results.
What You'll Do:
- Identify potential opportunities for business improvement through analysis of underlying data
- Present and deliver valuable insights to operations stakeholders
- Create interactive data visualizations that allow business leaders to make data-driven decisions to adjust quickly to performance and market trends
- Extract usable information from structured data warehouse using Microsoft SQL Server
- Mentor junior analysts
Minimum Requirements & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a business analytical role
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus
- Expert Excel knowledge including the use of pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of report and dashboard design best practices
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Track record of achieving business results through creative problem solving and careful implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, or equivalent experience
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.