Senior Business Intelligence EngineerApply Now Draper, UT
The SeniorBusiness Intelligence Engineer will report to the Director of BI & Analytics. This role is responsible for designing and implementing efficient, flexible, extensible, and scalable design and mappings, modeling metadata, building reports and dashboards, and administering the platform software.
What You'll Do:
- Build, manage, maintain, and optimize the data infrastructure
- Enterprise Reporting and Dashboard Development
- Meet or exceed service level goals set by the leadership team and fellow team members with a professional level of quality
- Provide clear, accurate, timely, and 100% transparency to the status of service related efforts, issues, upgrades, etc.
- Continuously nurture your skills, knowledge, talents, expertise, passion, and will to exceed the needs of the team and company
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with Data Warehousing (Kimball and other methodologies) and Performance concepts
- 5+ years working with a OLAP database; SQL Server preferred
- 5+ years working with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS or similar tools
- 5+ years working with various Business Intelligence tools
- 5+ years in evaluating, researching and implementing various database structures, algorithms, best practices and auditing mechanisms
- 2+ Years leading a Business Intelligence Team
- Solid experience with change control and agile methodologies
- A passion for efficiency, stability and creativity
- Strong Performance Tuning experience
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.