Senior Business Intelligence EngineerApply Now Draper, UT
The SeniorBusiness Intelligence Engineer will report to the Sr. Director of Data Services. This role is responsible for designing and implementing efficient, flexible, extensible, and scalable ETL design and mappings, modeling metadata, building reports and dashboards, and administering the platform software.
What You'll Do:
- Build, manage, maintain, and optimize the data infrastructure
- Enterprise Reporting and Dashboard Development
- Meet or exceed service level goals set by the leadership team and fellow team members with a professional level of quality
- Provide clear, accurate, timely, and 100% transparency to the status of service related efforts, issues, upgrades, etc.
- Continuously nurture your skills, knowledge, talents, expertise, passion, and will to exceed the needs of team and company
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with Data Warehousing (Kimball and other methodologies) and Performance concepts
- 5+ years working with a OLAP database (SQL Server preferred)
- 5+ years working with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS or similar tools
- 5+ years working with various Business Intelligence tools
- 5+ years in evaluating, researching and implementing various database structures, algorithms, best practices and auditing mechanisms.
- 2+ Years leading Business Intelligence Team or equivalent
- Solid experience with change control and agile methodologies
- A passion for efficiency, stability and creativity
- Strong Performance Tuning experience
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 26,000+ retail locations in 45 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.