At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in building Data Science and Machine Learning solutions that transform the way retailers and consumers do business. We’re looking for a SeniorData Analyst (Remote) to continue strengthening that transformation.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will draw business insights from data through complex analysis, mining, and visualization. You will learn to understand the nuances of Progressive’s business and ensure that we capture, mine, and act on data related to our customers, our stores, and our operational and financial performance to drive business impact. You will leverage strong technical skills and creative thinking to solve problems and make quantitative decisions. You’ll work with cutting edge tools and products at the intersection of technology and business. Most importantly, you’ll allow us to get unique and valuable insights that go beyond the obvious and help us achieve extraordinary
- Analyze business problems through data analysis and drive solutions
- Analyze marketing initiatives to determine their impact and recommend changes
- Work with data scientists to build models that estimate customer value and customize marketing strategy
- Create actionable visualizations that allow the business leaders to understand and react quickly to business performance and make data-driven decisions
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Track record of driving and producing results
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience
- Experience with writing code for data analysis in R, Python, SQL, and/or other similar languages
- Master’s degree/PhD in a technical field (Math, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools and libraries such as Tableau, shiny, ggplot2, plotly, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of statistics, machine learning, and finance
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.