Senior Delivery ManagerApply Now Draper, UT
Progressive Leasing is committed to delivering world-class technology solutions. To accomplish this, we are seeking a detail-driven Senior Delivery Manager to serve as a key resource and partner for our Technology teams. This role will have a focus on project management and process coaching within the Progressive software development teams along with the expectation of involving themselves in initiatives that drive organizational change. This individual contributor role will be pivotal in driving solid execution of advanced concepts within the areas being served in order to maximize the delivery of value to our internal and external customers and retail partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop minimally viable project plans with milestones (i.e. iterative deliveries) to ensure scope, business value, stakeholders, cost, estimated timelines, risks and constraints are understood by delivery team
- Ensure delivery status, issues, trends, achievements, risks and action plans are documented and transmitted transparently and without bias
- Facilitate the identification of areas of risk and develop appropriate mitigation strategies and escalation paths as appropriate
- Contributes to design and implementation of enterprise Agile methodology, SAFe or equivalent SDLC across the organization to coordinate dependencies and collaborate with other teams
- Proactively respond to team level impediments and clear the path for effective delivery of value to customers; escalates when appropriate
- Partner with other Delivery Managers to create and implement best practices that will be used to guide and coach the delivery teams on Agile philosophy to deliver value frequently and iteratively
- Process health coach; identify measurable opportunities for improvement within assigned teams as well as across the organization resulting in a more effective delivery process.
- Facilitates discussions to break down barriers, drive resolution of conflicts, identify alternate approaches to solve problems
- Triage unexpected issues and mitigate crisis incidents through coordination, resourcefulness, reporting, and escalation
- Partners with other Delivery Managers to drive continuous improvements to advance process maturity including process definition, template design, project and change management best practices into repeatable operational processes
- Improve delivery consistency and alignment with strategic objectives from initiation to implementation
- Identifies organizational impediments and participates in efforts to mitigate or eliminate same in partnership with others
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of combined project management, scrum master and development work experience required, with at least 4 years using Agile methodologies
- Proven experience with enterprise-size projects in multiple technologies and functions
- Advanced knowledge and proven expertise in project management tools such as Jira, Rally
- Flexible and open to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment yet still able to balance compressed timeframes all while maintaining the highest levels of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to interact confidently and professionally with all levels within the organization, including senior executive leadership
- Keen attention to detail, commitment to quality, critical thinking, and exceptional judgment
- Strong work ethic and high initiative
- Team player with forward lean and optimistic outlook
- Demonstrated ability to coach others as well as strong conflict management and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Agile and/or Scrum certification is required; advanced Agile certification strongly preferred
- PMP or similar certification preferred
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.