Senior DevOps EngineerApply Now Draper, UT
As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will build and manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline to allow our Data Science team to deploy new software, predictive models, etc. quickly, easily, and seamlessly into a production environment. You will be responsible for the process whereby Data Science models and rules move from the analytical stage to live in production. You will ensure that the process includes robust and thorough testing, and that as much of that testing is automated as possible. You will work to simplify and speed up the testing process while also making it more resistant to human error. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a team that forms the backbone of a fast-growing company at the forefront of an exciting, growing industry.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Data Science and Engineering teams to build a deployment pipeline for Data Science models and rules
- Develop tools to automatically test the models in a production-like environment, making it so that the Data Scientists can easily find and fix bugs before the model is actually in production
- Improve the testing process and tools to reduce time to deployment as well as error rates
- Be part of a fast-growing team of like-minded data scientists who work and play together, and who love what they do and where they do it!
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, MS or PhD preferred
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment tools and technologies
- Experience developing software collaboratively using Git
- Experience with Python including pandas, sklearn, and API development and deployment
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.