Senior Director, Cloud Engineering Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Senior Director, Cloud Engineering to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
WE ARE:Prog Tech – Enterprise Technology embodies transformational vision that is core to our business evolution. We join together on the mission of progressing through technology. We believe in taking pride in our engineering, in the relentless pursuit of daily progress, and to bring others with you in your march to the future. We aim to experiment, fail fast, and constantly deliver.
YOU ARE: A passionate leader with a background in engineering systems management. You have hands-on experience using Infrastructure as Code and a variety configuration management tools. You understand how to build a platform that supports fast flow of change while maintaining a stable operating environment.
- Identify run-the-business processes that you can fully automate with your team
- Make our cloud platforms reliable and easy to use
- Partner with application teams as they migrate to containers and/or serverless deployment models
- Mentor and coach individual engineers on your team in their careers
- Define key success metrics for your team and routinely communicate progress to your leaders, peers, and direct reports
- Experience managing platform teams, balancing between fast change and stability
- Ability to build deep partnerships and demonstrate influence while navigating a matrixed organization
- Experience supporting production cloud environment
- Experience in complete hands-off automation using Terraform, CloudFormation, SaltStack, or a similar technology
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with application routing (DNS, load balancing, WAF, API Gateway)
- Competitive Compensation; eligible for STI & LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.