Senior Implementation Engineer Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Senior Implementation Engineer reporting to our Product Development team. Reporting to the Manager, Group Product Manager, you will be part of the Retailer Solutions team, and will work cross functionally with other teams at Progressive in order to achieve goals and objectives.
As an Implementation Engineer, you will be responsible for equipping retailers with Progressive Leasing’s SaaS platform. You will be the resident expert on this team, responsible for the overall technical performance of each implementation. As a driving force and key collaborator within our Merchant Partner engagements you will provide guidance on potential conflict between Progressive’s technology solutions and those of the retail partner. You’ll also balance current technical solutions with future capabilities to ensure that all implementations are set up for long term growth and success.
- Drive technical excellence for all integrations
- Ensure each implementation is instrumented with logging, monitoring and alerting to provide and measure the overall performance
- Collaborate with retailer technical counterparts to identify and communicate dependencies, roadblocks or gaps within the recommended solutions or products
- Participate in or lead presentations with executive stakeholders and the broader organization
- Research, evaluate, and recommend process, architectural or technical improvements
- Proactively engage internal Product and service teams to ensure continued service level performance and recommend areas of improvement or opportunity
- DevOps engineering and/or CI/CD pipeline automation experience
- Excellent communicator with the ability to complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Experience in a help desk or production support role
- Strong understanding of platform and service communications (webhooks, tokens, polling, eventing, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related field
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.