Senior IT Auditor (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Senior IT Auditor (Remote) to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: A team of financial experts focused on the adherence of reporting and planning our Progressive Leasing’s financial wellness. Progressive Leasing is known for the high-quality assistance that we provide, and we love to continuously pursue excellence and compassion in all that we do! We are dedicated to creating a culture of belonging, inclusion, diversity, and equity in our teams and celebrate each individual contributions and uniqueness.
YOU ARE:In this role, you will evaluate the effectiveness of Progressive Leasing’s risk management, control and governance processes by applying risk-based audit principles. You will consider opportunities to improve processes and create value for the organization. Audit activities will include performing and/or leading IT engagements, SOX control design and operating effectiveness assessments and consulting engagements. In this role, you are expected to foster collaborative relationships with business partners, demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and develop value-added recommendations.
- Participate in and/or oversee the planning, execution and reporting of assurance or consulting engagements with manager supervision/guidance as individual contributor or Auditor in Charge
- Identify risks and expected controls through reviewing and/or preparing process documentation, including process flow diagrams and critical path narratives
- Participate in or lead engagement risk assessments with audit executive management
- Collaborate with operations auditors to develop an integrated audit approach, as appropriate
- Develop and execute audit programs to support audit engagement objectives by addressing key risks and controls
- Utilize data analysis tools and techniques to evaluate risk and execute substantive analytical procedures
- Test design and operating effectiveness of key internal IT general controls and application controls. to support management’s SOX assessment
- Prepare or detail review workpapers in accordance with department standards
- Provide business partners timely engagement status communications and proactively escalate audit issues for timely resolution
- Evaluate root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and recommend solutions to mitigate risk and strengthen processes and controls
- Draft formal written reports and present audit results to management, including recommendations
- Assist in preparing quarterly Audit Committee communications, including timely follow-up with management on open audit recommendations
- Develop staff by identifying and communicating meaningful feedback
- 3-5 years of internal or external auditing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science
- Technical understanding of IT environments
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess unquestionable personal and professional ethics
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Ability to adapt to change quickly; easily shift priorities with a can-do attitude in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to interface effectively and build and maintain strong relationships externally and internally across business functions
- Possess exceptional intellect, with decisive analytical skills and the capacity to think out-of-the-box; bringing novel solutions to overcome barriers to success
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to persuasively present and communicate
- Current knowledge of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF), the authoritative guidance issued by The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Occasional travel as needed to support business objectives
- Professional auditing designation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA) or active pursuit of designation
- Knowledge and understanding of data analytics and related tools (e.g., HighBond, Access)
- Knowledge of audit management and process flow software (e.g., AuditBoard, Lucidchart, HighBond)
- Experience collaborating and coordinating in a geographically dispersed organization (US)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Full Health Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.