Senior IT Support EngineerApply Now Draper, UT
Progressive Leasing is looking for a full-time Senior IT Support Engineer. When our executive team, end users, and merchants need a technical ninja’s touch, you step in and help them the only way you know how – with a quick and long-term solution that leaves them in awe of your technical prowess.
Are you Horde, or Alliance? It doesn’t matter – as long as you love tech! This role will challenge your technical acumen, as you find creative and timely solutions for the problems experienced in our Windows, MAC, IOS, and merchant ecosystems.
What You Will Do:
- Providing support to our executive teams
- Spend a portion of your time in R&D, finding the next generation of mind blowing hardware and software to take us to the next level.
- Navigate difficult tech issues with tact and poise, and be comfortable talking with technically astute executives, developers and engineers.
- Expected to be on-call, with the potential of working some weekends and holiday – Being a tech ninja comes with high expectations (in return we are flexible with time off)
- Go the extra mile to remove the day-to-day technical frustrations for our coworkers
- Continuously improve the lives of our internal users and external customers through innovative technology solutions
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be professional and communicate (written and oral) with clarity, accuracy and confidence
- You will be supporting executives; therefore, you will need to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Must have exceptional customer service chops and be able to explain technical jargon simply.
- Strong organization and time management skills will be needed in this role
- Must love technology, analyzing problems and be able to quickly find solutions
- 3+ years’ of experience providing MAC support and 5+ years’ of Windows support (both hardware and O/S)
- A current understanding of networking, active directory, mobility, and application support
- Must have a big appetite for knowledge and staying relevant on current technology trends (If the RTX 2080 and 9 series processors excite you, you probably meet this qualification)
- Desire to continuously grow in your role, learn new skills and thrive in an engaging technical environment
- Occasional travel will be required to merchants, satellite offices and potential training opportunities
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Familiarity with audio/visual hardware and software technologies (preferred)
- Previous experience supporting C-Level Executives (preferred)
- Previous R&D experience with testing and implementing new hardware / software (preferred)
- Experience with technical roll-outs and end-user training (preferred)
- Scripting and automation to make lives easier (strongly preferred)
- Certifications such as A+, Net+, Linux+, MCSA (win10), Apple Certified Support Professional (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 26,000+ retail locations in 45 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.