Senior Machine Learning EngineerApply Now Draper, UT
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will blend machine learning and software engineering to build tools and pipelines that will allow our Data Science team to quickly, easily, and seamlessly build and deploy predictive models into a production environment. You will be responsible for ensuring that models built using this pipeline are robust to outliers and data issues, are thoroughly tested, and performance is closely monitored. You will explore new algorithms and technologies as you work to ensure we stay on the cutting edge of the latest machine learning tools available. You will ensure that your tools are tailored to the needs of the users, are flexible enough to handle a variety of problems, and are continuously improving over time in meaningful ways. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a team that forms the backbone of a fast-growing company at the forefront of an exciting, growing industry.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Data Science and Engineering teams to build a machine learning pipeline that covers data ingestion, normalization and preparation, feature creation and selection, modeling, evaluation of model performance, explanation of model workings, deployment to production, and monitoring in production
- Develop tools to optimize model performance in terms of accuracy, time to train, time to deploy, and prediction speed in production
- Develop diagnostic tools to understand model performance, detect outliers and data drift, monitor accuracy across time, and ensure that any errors are quickly discovered
- Work with deployment team to ensure that models can be deployed seamlessly in a continuous integration environment
- Identify, evaluate, and help implement emerging advanced analytics technologies and methods
- Be part of a fast-growing team of like-minded data scientists who work and play together, and who love what they do and where they do it!
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, MS or PhD preferred
- 5+ years of experience in machine learning
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience developing software collaboratively using Git
- Experience with Python including pandas, sklearn, and API development and deployment
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or other GPU-enabled neural network software strongly preferred
- Experience with Apache Spark strongly preferred
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.