At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves on our data driven culture and how we leverage exploratory data analysis and experimentation to transform the way retailers and consumers do business. We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to continue strengthening that transformation in Draper, UT.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will draw insights from data through complex analysis, mining, and visualization. You will learn to understand the nuances of Progressive’s business and ensure that we capture, mine, and act on data related to our customers, our stores, and our operational and financial performance to drive business impact. You will leverage strong technical skills and creative thinking to solve problems and make quantitative decisions. You’ll work with cutting edge tools and products at the intersection of technology and business. Most importantly, you’ll allow us to get unique and valuable insights that go beyond the obvious and help us achieve extraordinary results.
- Design and facilitate experiments to drive growth and efficiencies
- Analyze business problems with data and drive solutions
- Mentor and lead other analysts on the team
- Present and deliver actionable insights to business leaders
- Work cross functionally to identify process gaps and deploy value-add solutions
- Learn and grow your skillset through regular engagement with the Data Science team
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Track record of driving and producing results through creative problem solving and careful implementation
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience
- Experience with writing code for data analysis in R, Python, SQL, and/or other similar languages
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBi, Qlik, etc.
- Master’s degree/PhD in a technical field (Business Analytics, Math, Statistics, Physics, Econ, Engineering, etc.)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of statistics, machine learning, and finance
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing(NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.