Senior Product Manager - Lease (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Senior Product Manager (Remote). Reporting to a Group Product Manager, you will be part of the Cart Product team, and will work cross functionally with other teams at Progressive in order to achieve goals and objectives.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in achieving outcomes and reducing risk through principled discovery processes. We’re looking for aSenior Product Manager to continue strengthening that transformation. This position will work closely with multiple stakeholders to understand internal/external customer needs, create our product vision and then execute. The role will also require effective communication of objectives, timing, and obstacles. Ultimately, you’ll help us rollout cart products that deliver the Progressive vision. Specifically, construct a delightful process that enables allows a customer to itemize their lease transaction according to desired business rules.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap both features & objectives by meeting with internal and external stakeholders including retailers and consumers
- Discover with the trio (PM, UX, Tech-lead), solutions that will achieve desired outcomes, while mitigating value, viability, usability, and feasibility risk with proper techniques
- Lead cross functional initiatives to identify business problems, mitigate risk and validate proposed solutions through customer and market research
- Define with use cases and requirements as well as acceptance criteria that articulate desired product functionality
- Establish an iterative release schedule that delivers value and features to customers
- Work collaboratively with Engineering and User Experience as well as external vendors to develop simple, intuitive, and easy to use product features
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate timelines, blockers, successes, and failures in a clear manner
- Analyze performance of product features
- Establish buy-in at all levels of the organization and maintain strong communication channels with various functional areas
- 5+ years of experience in software Product Management
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- Strong understanding of technical systems, data analysis, and APIs
- Exceptional communicator with proven ability to write and present effectively to a variety of audiences
- High-integrity and ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge or Point-Of-Sale Systems a plus
- Knowledge or experience with Statistics, Data Science, Advanced Analytics, or Machine Learning preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.