Senior Product Manager (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Senior Product Manager. Reporting to a Group Product Manager, you will be part of the Cart Product team, and will work cross functionally with other teams at Progressive in order to achieve goals and objectives.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
At Progressive Leasing, we are delivering solutions that are transforming the way retailers do business both online and in store. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to accelerate that transformation. This position will own the innovation of omni-channel solutions for our retailers. The role will require high collaboration with our data team and adjacent product teams to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Conduct market research and identify best in class solutions
- Engage customers and retail partners to understand their needs and behavior
- Establish a product vision and evangelize the value it will bring
- Collaborate with the data team to ensure each customer interaction has the right measurement
- Work closely with the technology department to build industry leading solutions
- Partner with the organization to ensure successful product launches and adoption
- Analyze performance of your product area and bring key business insights to the organization
- Identify and prioritize the most impactful areas for improvement
- Create and manage all documentation pertaining to your product
- Prepare and present monthly update to executive leadership
- Monitor progress and measure impact of these improvements
- 5+ years' experience in software Product Management
- 2+ years' experience in delivering omni-channel solutions
- 2+ years' experience with quantitative analysis and a strong understanding of data visualization tools
- Ability to tell the customer’s story with data
- Strong understanding of technical systems and APIs
- Proven ability to research the marketplace and identify SaaS best practices
- Proven ability to write and present effectively to a variety of audiences
- High-integrity ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field, Business, or Finance
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.