Progressive Leasing is hiring a Senior Product Manager (Remote). Reporting to the Director, Product, you will be part of the product team, and will work cross functionally with other teams at Progressive in order to achieve goals and objectives.
This role can be worked remotely anywhere in the US, or work out of either of our 2 office locations which are located in Draper, UT and Glendale, AZ.
At Progressive Leasing we empower our product teams to solve hard problems, by collaborating cross functionally to develop innovative, valuable and viable solutions. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us transform the way consumers and retailers do business with us.
While each member of the product team may be accountable for a specific risk, we look for product managers that understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the product team contributing their passion and their ideas. The product manager must collaborate closely with his/her product designer and engineers to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to market.
This position will work closely with multiple stakeholders to understand internal/external customer needs, create our product vision and then execute. The role will also require effective communication of objectives, timing, and obstacles. Ultimately, you’ll help us rollout products that deliver the Progressive vision.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap by meeting with internal and external stakeholders including retailers and consumers
- Lead cross functional initiatives to identify business problems, mitigate risk and validate proposed solutions through customer and market research
- Define use cases and requirements as well as acceptance criteria that articulate desired product functionality
- Establish an iterative release schedule that delivers value and features to customers
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate timelines, blockers, successes, and failures in a clear manner
- Analyze performance of product features
- Establish buy-in at all levels of the organization and maintain strong communication channels with various functional areas
- 5+ years of experience in software Product Management
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- Exceptional communicator and proven ability to write/present effectively to a variety of audiences
- High-integrity and ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.