Senior Product ManagerApply Now Draper, UT
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in providing retail software that is transforming the way retailers do business. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to continue and strengthen that transformation. This position will work closely with multiple stakeholders to understand retailer/customer needs, create our product vision and then execute. The role will also require effective communication of objectives, timing, and obstacles.
What You'll Do:
- Meet with retail partners and business stakeholders to define the jobs to be done and key feature functionality
- Establish a product vision and roadmap that delivers on both short and long-term company objectives
- Participate in planning and coordination of development work to ensure timely delivery of market leading offerings
- Own the communication channel with stakeholders and department leaders for organizational alignment and buy in
- Rapidly and clearly escalate critical obstacles
- Analyze performance of product features
- Develop, in collaboration with Marketing, strategies and materials to support Sales product knowledge.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in software Product Management
- 1+ years of experience in the field of project management
- Ability to create a high-level strategy for product vertical
- Strong understanding of technical systems and APIs
- Strong business acumen: demonstrated experience with finance and accounting principles.
- Exceptional communicator. Proven ability to write and present effectively to a variety of audiences.
- High-integrity ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field required
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 26,000+ retail locations in 45 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.