Senior Software Engineer - eCom TeamApply Now Draper, UT
Do you see binary while you dream, or think of programming first and coffee second when someone says Java? Would you take the red pill? If so, then Progressive Leasing has an amazing opportunity! We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join our development team who is committed to creating performant, scalable native e-commerce platform solutions.
We’ve established a friendly and collaborative development environment where all contributions are valued and rewarded. Innovation and creativity are of paramount importance to take our platforms to the next level. If you want to help refine processes and define technologies that will reinvent technology in a constructive and collaborative environment, we’re ready for you!
What You'll Do:
- You will play a very active role in the design and decision making for our applications. Progressive respects new ideas and innovation and we are empowered to run with ideas
- Every engineer plays a part in the development and evolution of our technology roadmap and we get to try out a lot of new and exciting emerging technologies as well as contribute to product evaluations as we select new software to deploy in our environments
- Collaborate and participate in pair programming; we all work on problems together
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Six or more years of technical and position-appropriate experience in software development, preferable enterprise-level.
- A thorough and hands-on experience with dotnet core and C#
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture, microservice architecture, APIs, JSON marshalling, etc.
- Familiarity with dependency injection
- Experience writing unit tests and strong understanding of unit test philosophies
- Familiarity with Git in controlled workflows with code review and topic branches
- Verifiable history of contribution to open-source projects preferred
- Good UX skills and a good sense for visual and interaction design preferred
- Background in financial services software is a plus
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 26,000+ retail locations in 45 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.