Senior Software Engineer - Lease Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our development team. We’re looking for an engineer who is committed to creating high-quality, stable, and fluid solutions that will be consumed by other engineering and infrastructure teams. We are rapidly implementing new projects taking a modern, micro-frontend and micro-services approach using Angular, .NET, .NET Core, Redis, RabbitMQ and SQL Server.
We’ve established a friendly and collaborative development environment where all contributions are valued and rewarded. Innovation and creativity are of paramount importance to take our platforms to the next level. If you want to help refine processes and technologies that will reinvent technology in a constructive and collaborative environment, this is the place for you!
What You'll Do:
- Play a critical lead role in the design and decision making for our applications. Progressive empowers our engineers to run with ideas
- Collaborate and participate in developing solutions together in cross-discipline teams
- Actively participate in code reviews with an eye towards best practices and software craftsmanship
- Coach and mentor less experienced engineers
- Every engineer plays a part in the development and evolution of our technology roadmap and we get to try out a lot of new and exciting emerging technologies as well as contribute to product evaluations as we select new software to deploy in our environments
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of technical experience in software development, preferably in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years of recent project experience building responsive applications using Angular 7/8/9
- 3+ Software development with .Net Core and C#
- 2+ years of recent development experience with service-oriented and event-based architectures using Domain Driven Design to construct RESTful micro-services and solution orchestration
- 2+ years of experience with application end-to-end test automation using frameworks like REST Assured and Selenium
- 2+ years of experience using tools like JIRA, BitBucket and Jenkins
- Background in financial services software is a plus
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.