Senior Software Engineer - MyAccount (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a remote Senior Software Engineer. Reporting to the Director, Software Engineering, you will be part of the development team, and will work cross functionally with other teams at Progressive in order to achieve goals and objectives. If you want to help refine processes and technologies that will reinvent technology in a constructive and collaborative environment, this is the place for you!
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
We are looking for an engineer who is committed to creating high-quality, stable, and fluid applications.We are rapidly implementing new projects taking an API-first approach using .Net Core with Angular/Ionic, and ASP.NET MVC reference clients. We’ve established a friendly and collaborative development environment where all contributions are valued and rewarded. Innovation and creativity are of paramount importance, in order to take our platforms to the next level.
- You will play a very active role in the design and decision making for our applications
- Progressive respects new ideas and innovation and we are empowered to run with ideas
- Every engineer plays a part in the development and evolution of our technology roadmap and we get to try out a lot of new and exciting emerging technologies as well as contribute to product evaluations as we select new software to deploy in our environments
- Collaborate and participate in pair programming; we all work on problems together
- 5+ Years of significant experience in software development, especially C#
- Familiarity with Angular development/deployment
- Broad experience across technologies, stacks, and programming languages
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture, APIs, JSON marshalling, etc. (.net core especially desirable)
- Familiarity with dependency injection
- Familiarity with Git in controlled workflows with code review and topic branches
- Verifiable history of contribution to open-source projects
- Strong UX skills and a good sense for visual and interaction design
- Background in financial services software is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Eligibility for quarterly bonus and annual stock grant
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.