Senior Software Engineer Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Senior Software Engineer. Reporting to the President of a newly-formed subsidiary, you will be a part of a select group working to design and develop new products that leverage the existing assets of Progressive Leasing. If you are comfortable working in a start-up environment as a critical member of a high-performing team, this is the role for you.
Remote work is possible, but our strong preference is for you to work in Park City, UT or Draper, UT due to the high-touch nature of this role’s responsibilities. Progressive offers relocation packages for candidates looking to relocate to the area for this role.
- Embrace our mission of improving the lives of consumers through beautiful, intuitive product design
- Demonstrate exceptional productivity and operate at a brisk operational cadence
- Exhibit creativity and problem-solving skills
- Make data-driven decisions
- Believe in failing fast
- 5+ years of professional, leading software development projects as an individual contributor and technical lead using Node.js and .Net/C# technologies and services
- 5+ years of experience in database design and security for both SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Mongo, DynamoDB, CosmosDB) databases
- 3+ years hands-on experience with modern front-end technologies including React, Angular, Express, Nginx, etc.
- Expertise with modern RESTful API design and implementation, including micro-service design
- Expertise developing on a leading cloud platform like AWS or Azure
- Expertise with Kubernetes, serverless and cloud-native technologies
- Working knowledge of current topics in software architecture such as evolutionary architecture, autonomous domains, domain driven design, service-based architectures, service mesh, containerization, test automation, end-to-end testing, CI/CD, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.