Service Now DeveloperApply Now Draper, UT
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in providing retail software that is transforming the way retailers do business. We’re looking for a Service Now Developer to continue and strengthen that transformation. This Developer will report to the Director, Service Delivery and be directly involved in the execution of tactical and strategic ServiceNow projects, development of ServiceNow applications and integrations, implementation of ServiceNow upgrades, and support and maintenance of the overall service delivery platform.
What You'll Do:
- Play a major role in the development of ServiceNow as a platform for IT Service Delivery
- Work as part of a close-knit team to improve the ServiceNow platform and create innovative solutions to business problems using ServiceNow
- You will develop and implement new applications and integrations for ServceNow
- Use your technical skills and knowledge to bring new ideas and improvements to peers and business leaders
- Build, manage, maintain, and optimize the ServiceNow platform for Progressive Leasing
- Plan, build, and validate new configurations and customizations for ServiceNow
- Meet or exceed service level goals set by the leadership team and fellow team members
- Plan, develop, and implement ITIL processes using the ServiceNow platform
- Review new ServiceNow features and modules to ensure the ServiceNow platform and tools remain current
- Collaborate with other business and technical teams to develop service catalog items as required
- Mentor junior developers and admins to increase and improve overall team technical skill
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have 2+ years experience with ServiceNow as a developer and/or administrator preferred.
- Ability to wear multiple hats – developer, administrator, business analyst, project manager, and tester - as required
- Ability to manage multiple environments (Dev, QA and Prod)
- Consultative approach in establishing and maintaining partnerships with business and technology stakeholders
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple tasks with changing priorities
- ServiceNow Admin and/or Developer Certification
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (required)
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience with ServiceNow integrations
- Previous experience with Agile / Kanban development processes
- Previous experience with specific ServiceNow Applications – Event Management, Performance Analytics, Discovery, Orchestration and Service Portal
- ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management (preferred)
- ITIL Intermediate Certifications (preferred)
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.