Software Engineer - Customer Care Maintenance Draper, Utah
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer (.Net) to work within our development team, and need someone who is committed to creating high-quality, stable, and fluid applications. We are rapidly implementing new projects taking an API-first approach using .Net Core, ASP .NET MVC reference clients. We’ve established a friendly and collaborative development environment where all contributions are valued and rewarded. Innovation and creativity are of paramount importance, in order to take our platforms to the next level. If you want to help refine processes and technologies that will reinvent technology in a constructive and collaborative environment, this is the place for you!
What You'll Do:
- Every engineer plays a part in the development and evolution of our technology roadmap and gets to try out a lot of new and exciting emerging technologies as well as contribute to product evaluations as we select new software to deploy in our environments
- End-to-end use or participation in the use of Software Engineering techniques such as: Pairing, Show and tell Estimating, Workflow definition and refinement
- Continuously question, “Are we building the right solution for the business and the users at the right time?”
- Engineer and develop software solutions to solve business problems
- Maintain a professional, optimistic, and energetic presence
- Communicate clearly and support an environment for clear communication, cooperation, collaboration, and conflict resolution
- Foster constructive conflict, open dialog, and feedback
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering and development
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL and T-SQL
- 2+ years of experience with participating in the design and implementation of enterprise software architecture
- 2+ years of experience working in a small team environment
- 2+ years of experience in methodologies like agile or scrum
- Familiarity with Win Forms/WPF development is a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of scalable technology architectures
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Git, etc.
- Demonstrated passion for development and ownership of one’s work
- Must be energized by a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player with a proactive bias and optimistic outlook
- Hands-on experience in a multitude of domains; including solution development, prototype development, agile software development, software design and architecting, software engineering, source code management, unit testing, and continuous integration.
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.