Software Engineer (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE:PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Software Engineer to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
WE ARE: Prog Tech embodies the modernity and transformational vision that is core to our business evolution. As passionate and hungry technical experts, we join together on the mission of progressing through technology. We believe in taking pride in our engineering, in the relentless pursuit of daily progress, and to bring others with you in your march to the future. We continuously experiment, fail fast, and constantly deliver.
YOU ARE: We’re looking for an engineer who is committed to creating high-quality, stable, and fluid solutions that will be consumed by other engineering and infrastructure teams. We’ve established a friendly and collaborative development environment where all contributions are valued and rewarded. Innovation and creativity are of paramount importance to take our platforms to the next level. If you want to help refine processes and technologies that will reinvent technology in a constructive and collaborative environment, this is the place for you!
- Play a critical lead role in the design and decision making for our applications. Progressive empowers our engineers to run with ideas
- Ability to operate in a hybrid environment, including on-prem, and multi-cloud platforms (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Collaborate and participate in developing solutions together in cross-discipline teams
- Actively participate in code reviews with an eye towards best practices and software craftsmanship
- Be mentored by more senior engineers
- Every engineer plays a part in the development and evolution of our technology roadmap and we get to try out a lot of new and exciting emerging technologies as well as contribute to product evaluations as we select new software to deploy in our environments
- Demonstrate a high-sense of ownership and accountability for work produced
- Ability to contribute to team success, as well as your own individual success
- Work closely and support our Data Science Team
- 3+ years of technical experience in software development, preferably in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years of recent project experience building responsive applications using Angular JS,7/8/9 or upper versions.
- 3+ Software development with .Net Core, C#, Nodejs, Typescript, and Python
- 3+ years of experience using tools like JIRA, BitBucket and Jenkins or CircleCI
- 1+ years of recent development experience with service-oriented and event-based architectures using Domain Driven Design to construct RESTful micro-services and solution orchestration
- Experience with cloud environments like Azure, AWS and GCP
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Experience with application end-to-end test automation using frameworks like REST Assured and Selenium is a plus
- Background in financial services software is a plus
- Experience with a variety of technologies, stacks, and programming languages
- Competitive Compensation; eligible for STI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.