Sr. Vice President, Managing Director (Vive Financial) Draper, Utah
The Sr. Vice President, Managing Director of Vive Financial is the day-to-day leader of Vive and reports to the President. Responsible to leading the executive team to achieve the financial and strategic goals of the organization. This position will develop short and long range strategic objectives, operating business plans, policies and budgets. Drive the organizational growth for operation, human resource and financial performance. Lead in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of strategic business goals. Serve as the day to day leader of the company.
- Direct and supervise operations of the executive team members to meet operational goals and objectives.
- Provide operational oversight, including financial planning, personnel, company asset management/utilization to ensure overall profitability of the company
- Review the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company’s objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
- Manage and report on key operational processes, financial budget, and performance indicators
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop an annual business plan for inclusion in the company's overall business plan, and provide long-term business growth and expansion forecasting
- Ensure departmental compliance with laws, regulations, standards, and best practices including completion and maintenance of documentation and records.
- Establish, communicate, and implement operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Represent the company to external business partners
- Minimum of 15 years’ related experience
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong experience in an executive role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Exceptional project management, project development, training and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of budget planning, financial forecasting and financial modeling.
- Exceptional written, presentation, and oral communications skills.
- Strong people leadership skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Eligibility for quarterly bonuses and annual stock grant
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Vive Financial offers a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. We provide flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, furniture, retail, and more!
Vive Financial welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Vive Financial does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.