Talent Development SpecialistApply Now Draper, UT
We have a unique opportunity for a Talent Development Specialist to join our growing Talent & Culture Team at Progressive Leasing! Drawing on your previous HR experience, you will be responsible for designing leadership curriculum related to onboarding, succession planning and career development while also providing dynamic facilitation for people leaders.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate new hire orientation to create excitement around the company culture, while emphasizing essential company policies, programs, and benefits
- Facilitate leadership and development content that builds leadership capabilities required to meet business needs
- Partner with subject matter experts and stakeholders to create content and material
- Understand adult learning when creating content for instructor-led, virtual, and self-paced modules
- Manage learning content and curriculum maintenance, which includes breaking down complex content into easy to understand learning opportunities
- Assist in maintaining on-going leadership development programs
- Assist in the development of new processes including; workforce planning, succession management, employee retention design, and team member development
- Contribute with the tracking and maintenance of Individual Development Plans (IDPs)
- Supports special projects as requested
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years of facilitation, instructional design and HR/Talent Management experience is required. This includes experience in succession management and career development. Advanced MS Office applications skills; MS PowerPoint and Excel required
- Ability to facilitate/deliver instructor-led training in person in dynamic, engaging, and effective ways. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with human resource information/management systems, and proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to learn new business systems applications as required
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively facilitate, engage, lead discussions, and collaborate with diverse groups
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Organizational Development is preferred.
- Dynamic Interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate confidently, concisely and persuasively
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and across organizational lines.
- Meet all deadlines by skillfully multi-tasking and juggling multiple priorities; this includes demonstrating task flexibility as necessary to respond to quick turn-around requirements and flexible needs
- Understand basic human resource concepts and draw upon your past experience working within an human resource department of an organization to effectively weave this knowledge into all applicable content
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.