Technical Product Manager (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Technical Product Manager (Remote). Reporting to a Director, Product Manager, you will be part of the Product team, and will work cross functionally with other teams at Progressive in order to achieve goals and objectives.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in providing retail software that is transforming the way retailers do business. We’re looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager that will continue and strengthen that transformation. This Product Manager will be the owner of our integration platform and development portal. The position will require engagement with retailer partners, sales, and other internal stakeholders to understand the retailer needs and lead the engineering team in producing a best-in-class retail integration experience. The role will also require high collaboration with our data team to derive meaningful insights about the retailer’s overall experience and use those insights to drive improvements to the platform.
- Engage with retail partners to understand their needs and behavior
- Maintain strong communication channels with Sales, Marketing, Development, and other functional departments
- Establish a product vision and evangelize the value it will bring
- Analyze performance of the retailer and customer experience and bring key business insights to the organization
- Work with the product, data, and technology departments to build industry leading solutions
- Identify and prioritize the most impactful areas for improvement
- Monitor progress and measure impact of these improvements
- Conduct market research and identify best in class solutions
- Create and manage all documentation pertaining to your product
- Prepare and present monthly update to executive leadership
- Monitor and assess competitive trends and customer needs
- 3+ years of experience in Software Product Management
- Experience with and working knowledge of APIs and integrations
- Proven history of successful SaaS product discovery, development and delivery
- Ability to harmonize and focus multiple stakeholders on working toward a common goal
- Strong working knowledge of Agile/Scrum, user experience design, and API best practices
- Experience with quantitative analysis and a strong understanding of data visualization tools
- Ability to tell the customer’s story with qualitative and quantitative data
- Proven ability to research the marketplace and identify SaaS best practices
- Proven ability to write and present effectively to a variety of audiences
- Proven ability to communicate product vision to executive team and other stakeholders
- High-integrity ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.