Training Curriculum Manager (Remote) Draper, Utah
We are looking for a Training Curriculum Manager to lead a team of Curriculum Developers and to execute our day-to-day organizational training development strategy, overseeing all facets of the curriculum and performance support development process. This position will partner with the Training Delivery Manager to ensure accurate and consistent training delivery, assess training outcomes, and devise plans to improve. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive targeted initiatives geared towards improving employee performance and engagement.
Curriculum Developers and Internal Communications Specialists will report to this position. Responsible for continuously improving curriculum creation, knowledge base support, and communication strategies for ever-evolving audiences and scope. This position must keep up with learning technology trends and best practices in instructional design and learning overall.
- Build and manage the L&D curriculum and communication teams using strategic thought on developing the overall structure, including the team, training content, and system(s) for long-term growth
- Responsible for the improvement of the overall user experience, adoption, and management of the LMS
- Design and develop creative training content for delivery via multiple channels including eLearning, blended learning content, videos, tutorials, etc.
- Have a passion for culture and employee engagement and use those as anchors while building and updating onboarding, continued learning, upskill, and other training needs
- Support the development and implementation of new learning models, content design templates, and internal certifications programs
- Manage the L&D curriculum team to deliver and iterate training using multiple formats, including eLearning, instructor-led, micro-learning, blended learning, adaptive learning, virtual training materials, etc.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives from analysis to evaluation. Create project plans with milestones (i.e., iterative deliveries) to ensure scope, business value, stakeholders, cost, estimated timelines, risks and constraints are understood and met
- Communicate and collaborate with internal project team to ensure successful learning outcomes
- Proactively identify stakeholder needs for training content and work from a suitably prioritized backlog of training content objectives
- Proactively provide reoccurring and frequent reports and analytics on the usage of the training, along with recommendations on the offerings of the training topics which should be added, improved upon, or remove
- Audit content on a quarterly basis to ensure training content is relevant and changing with the pace of the business
- Other duties, as assigned
- 2 + years of experience managing a curriculum design team
- 2+ years of experience in training/curriculum design and development
- Extensive experience with corporate curriculum development, instructional design, or similar, including strong experience in creating eLearning courses
- Extensive experience utilizing eLearning authoring tools
- Experience implementing and managing an LMS platform
- In depth knowledge of learning principles, methodologies, and experience using a training design and development process (ADDIE or equivalent)
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft, Adobe Creative Cloud, Articulate, LanSchool, and other software and technologies
- Demonstrated aptitude for quickly learning and understanding new technologies
- Ability to comfortably operate in new domains with high ambiguity and little direction
- Flexibility and demonstrable ability to work with a broad range of SMEs and stakeholders to establish and pursue a shared vision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities that need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment
- Ability to translate technical language into language suitable for the targeted audience
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.