UX Designer - Checkout TeamApply Now Draper, UT
- Identifying new ways to help our customers apply and checkout either online or in-store at any one of our (over) 30,000 retail locations.
- Innovating on our lease management process to help better educate our customers on how their lease works and enable them to manage their lease with confidence."
The Design Team at Progressive Leasing thrives under the mindset of transparency and collaboration. We work hard to positively impact the business goals of the products we work on; to improve experiences for our customers and merchant partners; and to inspire everyone around us to think big. Each member of the team has contributed to our ability to implement industry-leading design practices/processes such as: Hypothesis-driven Design & Discovery Process - Systematic Quantitative Evaluation of the impact Design has on the business objectives - A dedicated Design Systems team comprised of Product Designers & Front-end Engineers working to provide convenient, centralized, access to global experiences.
You’ll work in a Triad alongside a Product Manager and Engineering Lead to create and ship best-in-class experiences for our customers. You’ll work with those partners to set quarterly OKR’s, identify opportunities to innovate, and ideate on your ideas until you find a solution that will best meet the needs of the problem you’re solving for.
What You'll Do:
- Own the usability of the product you work on
- Take ideas through discovery into the design process and overseeing implementation
- You’ll do research and audit similar digital experiences to your product
- You’ll create flows, wireframes, and mocks based on the user’s Job-To-Be-Done
- You’ll work with the design system team to implement system patterns and visual style
- You’ll test your designs quantitatively and qualitatively
- You’ll support engineers as they bring your designs to life
- You’ll reach out to users to validate designs and generate new ideas
- You’’ll work closely with other designers throughout the organization on your product and theirs
- You’ll support your Product Manager in delivering business value through your product
- You’ll support your Engineering Lead in accessing the feasibility of the product
- You’ll be expected to support other designers through design ideation sessions, design critiques sessions, and. Design craft sessions
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong problem solving skills, based in research and design thinking
- Good understanding of visual hierarchy and information architecture
- Willingness to iterate and open up on design processes, and able to explain their design decisions
- Action-oriented worker, looking to go fast and get work done
- A strong point of view on design, with the ability to change your mind quickly
- Expected to execute and hustle in their product
- Acts without specific direction and achieves objectives on their own
- Receives direction, and is expected to execute against it
- Looking to level up their craft and skillset, and to make an impact through their work
- Checks in with leadership on a regularly scheduled cadence
- Bachelor degree or 2+ years experience required
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Custom websites, Dribbble accounts, Behance, etc. are all acceptable.
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.