UX Designer (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a UX Designer (Remote). Reporting to the Group Design Manager, you will be part of the Product Design team, and will work cross functionally with other teams at Progressive in order to create and enhance Product experiences for our customers and retail partners.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
At Progressive Leasing, we’re passionate about design. We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer (and design thinker) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape our product. Your work will directly impact the future of our customers’ experience in how they understand and use their lease approval to complete the shopping and lease signing processes. You will have direct responsibility for understanding, anticipating, and solving for customer and merchant needs—along with the different internal Merchant and Customer product teams—to innovate and simplify the potentially complicated lease transaction experience.
You’ll transform complex tasks into easy-to-use designs for web, mobile, and chat that delight our users. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, working side-by-side with other designers, product managers, and engineers. You’ll flex your full range of skills including user research, interaction design, and visual design as you define customer experiences across multiple touchpoints and platforms.
You’ll use your expertise in design thinking to gain empathy about our users leveraging that understanding of their behaviors and emotions to help define the products and experiences you create. You’ll seek to understand what our users need, build consensus around the jobs to be done, develop creative solutions, and build prototypes that can be tested.
- Bring design to life. Develop storyboards, mocks, prototypes, and interactions to effectively communicate design ideas. Work with Product Managers and Developers to get these ideas into production
- Understand and advocate for the customer, merchant, and internal business stakeholders. Conduct research from customer discovery to usability testing through the entire life cycle of a product
- You’ll have multiple opportunities to bring the hypothetical to the actual and enjoy seeing your work in the hands of millions
- Help define experience and interfaces for Progressive Leasing and our retail-partners within a team of designers, product managers, and developers
- Have meaningful ownership. You’ll make important decisions about the way our product looks, feels, and behaves
- You’ll sharpen your skills in this role and learn how to take ownership of important aspects of the design. Help mentor intern and junior level designers
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer; Service Design experience is a plus
- Skilled at working with Design tools including Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable interactive interfaces for consumer-facing products
- Demonstrated visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing(NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more atProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.