Vice President, Contact Center Operations Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Vice President, Contact Center Operations, located in Draper, UT. Reporting to the SVP, Operations, you will be a crucial member of the leadership team responsible for key initiatives and results. Our Operations team is dedicated to developing and executing winning strategies in a fun, engaging environment. You will have the ability to make an immediate and substantial impact on the success of our business as you partner with a highly talented Operations team to shape, implement, monitor, and continuously improve servicing strategies and operational effectiveness.
This role will define and execute effective contact center management practices to increase revenue, enhance efficiencies and improve service quality. You will deliver on commitments and expect the same of others. With your deep knowledge of collections, customer service and retailer support, you will gain the respect of your team; but it will be your candid and inspirational leadership style that will redefine the contact center and customer experience in tangible and meaningful ways.
We want your passion, creativity and your mastery in rallying support for the ideas that will advance our initiatives. With your proven Operations expertise, you will plan, develop and implement highly effective strategies, solutions and initiatives. Your employees will be inspired by your innovative and forward-thinking philosophy for finding solutions.
- Plan, direct and oversee the implementation of effective business practices, including; development of contact center policies, goals, objectives and procedures and ensure operational excellence at all levels
- Oversee partnerships with Workforce Management; analyzing past and current call volume data to determine staffing needs, create accurate schedules and assure service levels and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Create and lead highly effective, cross-functional teams; improving performance monitoring/QA and KPI’s
- Promote a high energy and high-performance environment that recognizes and rewards achievement and retains team members
- Develop strategic and tactical goals and objectives; continually evaluate the effectiveness of performance metrics in order to ensure the desired program outcomes/goals are attained
- Facilitate activities with related department leaders and stakeholders, provide leadership to subordinate employees, and ensure advocacy at all levels of operations
- Develop and adhere to management protocols and accountabilities to ensure the timely and thorough execution of Operations strategies
- Develop and monitor benchmark standards in order to improve customer satisfaction and service levels
- Ensure coordination and integration with broader corporate goals and objectives
- 10+ years’ experience leading the day-to-day operations of a 350+ person operations call center
- Demonstrated track record of identifying operational gaps and challenges with practiced ability to implement or recommend solutions, interpret, and apply policies and procedures, deal diplomatically with others, take responsibility and consistently act with integrity
- Significant experience motivating and inspiring employees in a large (350+) contact center environment with an emphasis on training and detailed metrics/measurement
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to persuasively present and communicate
- Excellent work ethic, leadership skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional professionalism; comfortable working with confidential situations and C-level executives
- Travel as needed, to support business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Solid experience in Customer Support and/or Collections with a fast-growing, financial services environment Experience collaborating and coordinating in a geographically dispersed organization (US)
- Possess exceptional intellect, with decisive analytical skills and the capacity to think out-of-the-box; bringing novel solutions to overcome barriers to success
- Possess unquestionable personal and professional ethics
- Master’s degree preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation. Eligibility for quarterly bonus, annual stock grant
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.