Vice President, eCommerce Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Vice President, eCommerce. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales you will be a vital member of the Executive and Sales teams. Our sales team is dedicated to developing and executing winning sales and marketing strategies in an energized, focused and engaging environment. We provide our employees with challenging opportunities where passion, tenacity, innovation and diligence are rewarded.
As the VP, eCommerce, you will be responsible for establishing, executing, tracking and optimizing eCommerce sales initiatives. With your strategic retail sales expertise, you will develop highly effective eCommerce sales, marketing and operational strategies, solutions and initiatives to drive market share and sell-through for our clients. High value and importance is placed on your track record to successfully develop opportunities with strategic retail accounts. You are highly skilled at consultative selling with expertise relating to both direct and indirect channels and innovative sales and marketing strategies/tactics.
An immediate and substantial impact on the success of our business will be made, as you lead a highly talented team with your passion, creativity and your mastery in rallying support for the ideas that will advance our initiatives. Your employees will be inspired by your innovative and forward-thinking philosophy for finding solutions.
- New Customer Acquisition – Target and develop eCommerce sales opportunities to cultivate and close opportunities to present Progressive Leasing’s products and services
- Sales Quota Management – Assume responsibility for delivering the sales quota associated with your sales team through net new client revenue and current client revenue expansion. This includes managing long sales cycles, conversion metrics, and a rolling sales pipeline
- Proposal and Solution Development – Oversee the creation and review of solution and proposal design and delivery. Possess strong written communication skills with the ability to help his or her team concept, architect and convey Progressive Leasing’s solutions, value, benefits and scope of work to prospective clients
- Team and Pipeline Management – Manage a team of quota-bearing sales personnel including performance management, coaching and mentoring, assisting with solution design and delivery as well as sales performance, revenue forecasting and communication
- Organic Account Growth – Work with Progressive Leasing’s internal leadership and key client contacts to identify new revenue opportunities within Progressive Leasing’s existing account base. Also maintain an in-depth knowledge of client operations, systems, products, and needs by participating in client strategy sessions, responding to proposals, and attending key customer events
- Targeted Outbound Prospecting Management – Coordinate with marketing and sales reps to drive a higher level of targeted outbound prospecting to key most wanted brands
- Sales Expertise and Industry Insight – Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to support the identification of business development opportunities. Leverage internal resources to enhance your effort
- 10+ years’ experience leading eCommerce/digital retail sales teams
- Proven success executing eCommerce strategy, with demonstrated sales growth across channels
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce trends, mobile optimization and online retail industry best-practices
- Expert knowledge of multiple sales channel strategies, promotions, go-to-market processes, trends, influences and business dynamics
- Expertise in using web analytics and sales data to conduct analysis, draw conclusions and drive actions based on multiple data sources
- Extensive knowledge and experience in consultative and service-based selling, creative and analytical; able to comprehend complex revenue numbers and present analysis
- Engaging and personable; able to partner with client and stakeholders to develop influential relationships
- Travel as needed, to support business objectives; up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Able to consistently deliver results; meet tight deadlines and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to leverage and shape insights into a strategic sales story in order to drive sales growth
- Ability to manage and direct multiple complex projects simultaneously to drive solutions that meet or surpass business expectations and deliver project milestones on-time and within budget
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; ability to develop strong client relationships with senior and executive level management
- Excellent verbal, written and formal presentation communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Eligibility for quarterly bonuses and annual stock grant
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.