Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management, located in Draper, UT. Reporting to the Chief Administration Officer, you will be a vital member of the Executive and Compliance teams. Our Compliance team is dedicated to developing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures that keep organizations processes operating in a legal and ethical manner.
The VP of Enterprise Risk Management will be responsible for assisting in the identification of emerging risks, assessing and appropriately documenting any operational, market, or finance risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, controls, people, systems or external events. The VP will also be responsible for risk operations which includes liaising across corporate functions and key business partners including Product, Operations, Compliance, Legal, Technology, and Internal Audit. The candidate should understand the intricacies of risk assessment and how to quantify the expected outcome of various risk types. The candidate will also be the steward and driver of controls across the enterprise.
An immediate and substantial impact on the success of our business will be made, as you lead a highly talented team with your passion, focus and your mastery in rallying support for the ideas that will advance our initiatives. Your employees will be inspired by your innovative and forward-thinking philosophy for finding solutions.
- Lead the strategy, design and implementation of comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management program
- Develop Risk framework to ensure key decisions align to risk taking philosophy of the Strategic Leadership Team and the Board of Directors; including policy alignment, communications and implementation of effective and efficient qualitative and quantitative measures
- Ensuring alignment with federal, state, and local agency regulations by helping develop and lead the team which implements and administers all aspects of information security, business continuity, vendor management, fraud and financial crimes
- Designing and build processes, protocols, and tools to protect our business as we continue to grow
- Architect and steward of the enterprise risk strategy, structure and processes
- Establishing standards and implementing processes and procedures to ensure compliance programs throughout the organization are effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, and detecting existential and company-wide risk of noncompliance as it relates to the privacy of our customers, the health of the Company and our key partners
- Develop practical and appropriate systems of governance and controls for all identified risks across the organization
- Identify, develop and serve on Risk Governance Committees across multiple risk areas
- Facilitate Company-wide project and operational Risk Assessments, including; identification, quantification and monitoring of key enterprise wide risks whether strategic, operational, financial, human resource, legal and compliance, health safety and environmental, IT and/or market risk
- Create a risk aware culture within the organization
- 10 years of experience in enterprise risk management in the financial services industry with an emphasis on operations and compliance
- 5+ years’ experience leading Enterprise Risk Management/Compliance teams; ensuring organizations remain up-to-date on all regulatory requirements in accordance with agency, state and federal regulations
- Extensive experience leasing enterprise business continuity and resiliency programs for large, public entities with working knowledge of FINRA and SEC rules and regulations
- Demonstrated enterprise risk experience with a strong comprehension of frameworks and its interrelatedness to risk reporting
- Strong experience in developing and managing controls across an enterprise
- Engaging and personable; able to partner with client and stakeholders to develop influential relationships
- Travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, advanced degree strongly preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Eligibility for quarterly bonuses and annual stock grant
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.