Workforce Planning Manager - Contact Center Operations Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Manager, Workforce Planning for our Contact Center Operations. The selected candidate will be based in one of our office locations: Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ. Within this key management position, you will be responsible for the oversight and coordination of all forecasting, scheduling, and contact optimization for our Contact Center Operations.
Although you may work remotely on a temporary basis due to COVID-19, this position will be based out of our Headquarters in Draper, UT or the office in Glendale, AZ. Living within a reasonable radius is required as it may be necessary for you to visit the office on a business needs basis.
In this role, you will draw business insights from data through complex analysis, mining, and visualization as well as ensure accuracy and efficiency of data analytics to better service the contact center and customer payment assistance areas. You will be responsible for effectively communicating insights to leadership in order to help drive strategic decision-making. This will include forecasting and analyzing call volume by call type, handle time, distributions, absenteeism, overtime and/or low call volume staffing needs to ensure optimal performance is met at lowest possible cost to the system. Your on-going and successful analysis of the call center dialer performance, along with scheduling and staffing guidance will be critical to this role.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with Senior Leaders across the organization in order to understand their business objectives and strategies that will align analytics objectives for projects and staffing plans
- Collaborate with peers within the WFM, Finance, Sales Ops and Operations teams to establish goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project and department goals
- Partner with management teams to formulate, implement, test, and validate predictive models while generating innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and open mindedness and using existing information to its full potential
- Design and implement advanced analytical processes to create predictive forecasting and target setting models
- Lead and develop a team to perform data mining and analysis to explore a variety of data sets
- Drive the implementation and direction of new tools and technologies to drive customer insights which will direct business strategy
- Design and maintain the data structures and workflows that enable highly efficient data operations to identify key data insights
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real time performance issues that will improve operational efficiency, consistency of results, and/or employee satisfaction
- Create IDP plans for analysts and perform performance reviews as well as hire and onboard new analysts
- Develop knowledge of the call routing systems to ensure schedules match the call distribution rules
- Oversee a team of analysts that provides analysis/forecasting for Operation departments to ensure accuracy
- Manage applicable preparation of reporting for staff review and performance documents, reporting and KPI’s for direct reports
- 2+ years' experience in WFM (forecasting and real-time scheduling)
- Experience with managing employees across multiple sites
- Management experience with teams of at least 1-10 people
- Experience with MS Office Suite with high proficiency and working knowledge of Excel
- Proficiency with WFM software applications (ININ, IEX, Community, Verint, etc.)
- Proven performance in a fast-paced, growth work environment
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fluid work environment
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study (mathematics, statistics, finance, business analytics, etc.)
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented, organized and can work independently as well as with a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation + Eligible for STI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing(NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more atProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.