Customer Experience Strategy Manager - Call Center Operations (Remote) Glendale, Arizona
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Strategy Manager in our Glendale, AZ office or our Draper, UT office. The Customer Experience Strategy Manager position is a cross-functional role on the Operations Support team that reports to the Director of Operations Support.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
As a Customer Experience Strategy Manager within the Operations team, you and your team will be responsible to advocate and lead initiatives that deliver transparent and effortless experiences to drive customer engagement and loyalty. You will achieve this by exposing the organization to the customer and employee experience, aligning priorities, testing solutions, and driving actions and implementation.
- Work with business partners and executive leaders to develop strategic roadmaps that deliver a best-in-class experience throughout the customer journey
- Execute project plans with milestones (i.e., iterative deliveries) to ensure scope, business value, stakeholders, cost, estimated timelines, risks and constraints are understood and met
- Monitor, provide analysis on, and recommendation to improve critical customer performance metrics like, net promoter, satisfaction, and simplicity scores
- Oversee the review and response to customer feedback provided through a variety of communication channels
- Facilitate regular voice of the customer leadership listening sessions
- Lead a test and research team to rapidly experiment, learn, and innovate forward-thinking proposals before broader implementations
- Organize, direct and manage employee(s)
- Mentor, coach, and develop management staff
- Support key initiatives and partnerships designed to advance Progressive Leasing’s business
- objectives and to bring greater exposure to the Progressive Leasing brand
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of customer-facing strategy management experience required
- High-integrity and initiative, focused on driving consistent results with a high level of empathy for customers and employees
- Highly collaborative with excellent political savvy and business acumen to champion and lead change throughout the organization
- Strong program management skills and data-driven decision making
- Keen attention to detail, commitment to quality, critical thinking, and exceptional judgment
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft products, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and other project managing tools
- Experience leading in an omni-channel contact center environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for Quarterly Bonus and Annual Stock Grant
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.