Customer Service Representative Glendale, Arizona
***MUST BE LOCATED IN ARIZONA***
Progressive Leasing is searching for individuals that know how to work hard, and have a good time...at the same time! Join an organization that actually offers a competitive salary with an OBTAINABLE monthly bonus, great people contributing to a fantastic corporate culture, and career path that is wrought with opportunity, instead of dead ends. We're currently searching forRemote Customer Service Representatives to join our amazing team. Apply Today!
- Start Date: Monday, October 5th, 2020
- Training: Training: Four Weeks Full Time Mandatory - M-F 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Position Type: Full-Time (M-F with rotating Saturdays)
- Speak Spanish? We offer an additional 5% to your base pay!
What You’ll Do:
- Offer one call solutions by listening to the needs of our customers
- Calculate payments and payoffs for all leases and assist with payment solutions
- Handle inquires in a way that create and strengthen a positive customer experience
- Produce extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, efficiency and call quality
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Prior Customer Service experience with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer & Typing literacy/proficiency, working with multiple software applications/screens simultaneously
- Phone Experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent, must also be 18 years or older
Requirements for Temporary Work From Home:
- You must be located in Arizona
- You must be willing to work in a Progressive Leasing location once they have been reopened
- Progressive Leasing will follow the guidance of official public health and safety organizations, and will ensure additional safety measures are implemented before reopening any location
- You must have a designated home-based workspace (preferably one that is quiet and free from distractions)
- You must have a wired internet connection with internet service speeds of at least 10 mbps download and 4 mbps upload to ensure continuous support through excellent call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless, DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
This is a desk-based role in an open workspace environment, which will require the individual to remain seated for long periods of time and have the manual ability to operate office equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, calculator, phone, copier/scanner, and similar machines. As such, vocal dexterity and the ability to hear average conversations is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.