Customer Service Representative Glendale, Arizona
***MUST BE LOCATED IN ARIZONA***
Progressive Leasing is searching for individuals who know that working hard and having fun are two peas in the same pod! We're currently accepting applications for Remote Customer Service Representatives to join our amazing team. Since we totally get that cake isn’t worth having if you can’t eat it, here is what we have to offer: an opportunity to join an organization that provides competitive pay, an even more competitive monthly bonus, great people to work with (otherwise, what’s the point?) and a fantastic corporate culture! Interested in us? Help us get interested in you - apply today!
- Start Date: Monday, August 16, 2021
- Virtual Training: Mandatory Full Time - 4 Weeks, Monday-Friday 7:00AM-4:00PM
- Full Time Positions Available!
- Shift Available: Monday-Friday 5:00AM-5:00PM
- Rotating Saturday's required: 7:00AM-5:00PM
- Compensation: $15/HR + BONUS!
- Responsible for in-bound and out-bound calls
- Provide top tier support and service to our customers
- Prior Customer Service experience with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer & Typing literacy/proficiency, working with multiple software applications/screens simultaneously
- Phone Experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent and 18 years or older
REQUIREMENTS FOR TEMPORARY WORK FROM HOME
- Must be located in Arizona
- Willing to work in a Progressive Leasing location once they have been reopened
- Progressive Leasing will follow the guidance of official public health and safety organizations, and will ensure additional safety measures are implemented before reopening any location
- Must have a designated home-based workspace (preferably one that is quiet and free from distractions)
- Must have a wired internet connection with internet service speeds of at least 10 mbps download and 4 mbps upload to ensure continuous support through excellent call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless, DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
This is a desk-based role which requires an individual to remain seated for long periods of time, ability to manually operate office equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, calculator, phone, copier/scanner, and similar machines. As such, vocal dexterity and the ability to hear average-volume conversations is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with over 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.