Human Resource GeneralistApply Now Glendale, AZ
Come grow with us!
We’re busting at the seams and need additional HR Generalist Support for our growing HR team. The Generalist possesses an overall understanding of HR policies and practices and works collaboratively with Department Leaders to support the organization.
In this role you will provide support in all areas of Human Resources functions including policy and procedure administration, employee relations and retention, performance management and regulatory compliance. In addition to the qualifications and experience listed below, this person will have excellent communication skills, the ability to be diplomatic, highly collaborative while able to meet constant deadlines.
This person also supports the department in the following key areas;
- Provide support to HR Managers by managing & handling Level I employee relations issues
- Work with HR Management to track and analyze incoming inquiries and investigations
- Provide timely updates to the team on all employee relations activity daily
- Support organizational redesign and workforce adjustments in partnership with HR Leadership and business leaders
- Assist with the facilitation of HR Meetings and training
- Assist with project work related to corporate HR initiatives
- Participate in HR Manager training and meetings
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist/Specialist with increasing responsibility
- Prior experience in a large contact center preferred
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and regulatory compliance; EEOC, ADA, FMLA, Workers Comp and Unemployment
- Must be able to handle high pressure and multiple priorities with professionalism and poise
- Possess highly effective oral and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- PHR/SPHR or equivalent SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP designation preferred
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.