Human Resources GeneralistApply Now Glendale, AZ
Progressive Leasing is passionately committed to attracting, developing and retaining our employees. To accomplish this, our Talent & Culture team is searching for someone who will be a dynamic representation of our employees with the professional experience to assume the role of Human Resources Generalist, at our Glendale, AZ site. In this role, you will support the day to day operations of the Human Resources team. The ideal candidate will be a progressive thinker able to help us continue to maintain our strong culture across the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Utilize your knowledge of DOL, EEOC, FMLA, ADAAA and multi-state compliance regulations to support the company and our employees
- Manage employment files and records
- Support HR programs, strategies, and processes pertinent to reward & compensation, recruiting, talent management, L&D, benefits and employee relations to achieve business results
- Support business objectives and plans, understanding how to support HR strategies to make sure the organization, capabilities and culture align in order to drive business results
- Direct escalated complaints and employee relations issues to the appropriate leader for resolution.
- Work in an extremely fast-paced environment, managing conflicting demands, prioritizing projects while demonstrating a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Build positive and influential relationships and partnerships.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 to 5 years of HR experience in a large organization (1000+ employees) with an increasingly complex business environment
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and HRIS systems
- Must be self-motivated; demonstrating sound judgment and the ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to effectively motivate others and interact positively with all employees in a complex organizational structure
- Exceptional business knowledge of HR related laws, regulations and practices
- Ability to work expeditiously, manage change, and demonstrate analytical skills
COMPENSATION, PERKS, & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Game and Lounge Area
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.