Manager - Customer Payment Assistance Glendale, Arizona
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Manager - Customer Payment Assistance to join our Operations organization located in Glendale, AZ. In this role you will focus specifically on driving growth, retention and customer satisfaction while achieving service level targets and key performance metrics. As the Progressive Leasing Manager of Customer Payment assistance, you will be managing a large-scale department in a call center environment.
- Organize, direct and manage exempt employees and staff
- Mentor, coach and develop management staff
- Manage agents and all aspects of employee lifecycle including hiring, retention, performance management and verify adherence to all policies
- Ensure service levels targets are consistently achieved
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with key stakeholders to ensure a high level of service and client satisfaction
- Assist with the implementation of effective business practices and ensure operational excellence at all levels to further enhance client satisfaction and advocacy
- Support key initiatives/partnerships designed to advance Progressive Leasing’s business goals and to bring greater exposure to the Progressive Leasing brand
- Leads by example with ambition/teamwork and has a positive “can and will do” attitude
- Communicates direction of service area goals, measurements, and opportunities
- Approves Paid Time Off requests and updates time records
- Handle all scheduling of agents within their service area- evenings, weekends, holidays, and regular schedules
- 3 to 5 years experience in Customer Service in a call center enviroment required
- 3 to 5 years experience in Collections in a call center environment preferred
- 3 to 5 years of leadership experience required
- Proven ability to successfully manage service and sales teams with an emphasis on sales tools, techniques, methodologies and metrics
- Excellent understanding and experience of the customer shopping and buying experience at retail and beyond
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Will need to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc.
- Must have strong working knowledge of The Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Business Strategy and Data Analytics experience a plus
- Must have understanding of Collection Metrics and drivers of bad debt
- Experience leading Collection Call Centers a plus
- Knowledge of FDCPA and TCPA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation.
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.