Manager - Customer Service Glendale, Arizona
We have an immediate opening for a Manager, Customer Service in Glendale, AZ. Within this key leadership position, the qualified candidate will be responsible for the oversight and coordination of our Contact Center with focus on our Customer Service business. The qualified candidate will play a pivotal role in providing a world-class experience for our customer and employee, while helping drive profitable company revenue.
- Lead and manage a team of contact center professionals by coaching and developing leadership staff for all aspects of the employee lifecycle (retention, performance management, adherence to all policies, etc.)
- Coordinate with Marketing, Risk, and Sales teams to maximize organic account growth for existing revenue and drive new opportunities within Progressive Leasing’s existing account base
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client operations, systems, products, and needs by participating in client and internal strategy sessions for new retailer launches and existing retail partners
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with key stakeholders to ensure a high level of service and client satisfaction while driving results
- Assist with the implementation of effective business practices and ensure operational excellence at all levels to further enhance client satisfaction and advocacy
- Support key initiatives and partnerships designed to advance Progressive Leasing’s business goals and to bring greater exposure to the Progressive Leasing brand
- Approve Paid Time Off requests and update time records
- Oversee all scheduling of agents within their service area including evenings, weekends, holidays, and regular schedules
- Drive employee results and engagement while maintaining a high level of service and client satisfaction
- 1+ years' supervisory experience in a call center environment
- Experience managing exempt and non-exempt employees
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook)
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to win!
- Charismatic people-person that is passionate about creating customer relationships
- High energy, enthusiasm, can-do attitude, and professionalism
- Understands the impact of a results-driven, highly successful team
- Collaborative and Committed with a “can do” attitude
- Believes anything is possible with the right focus and the right team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.