Senior Manager, Contact CenterApply Now Glendale, AZ
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to hire Seniorat our office! This role will be an instrumental member on our Ops leadership team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the successful oversight and coordination of our Contact Center with focus on our Merchant Support business. Partnering with and supporting some of the largest retailers in the United States, this position will play a pivotal role in driving profitable company revenue as well as providing a world-class experience for our customers and employees. A focused passion for employee engagement, development and corporate culture are a must!
What You’ll Do:
- Team Management – Lead a team of contact center professionals including coaching and developing leadership staff and all aspects of the employee lifecycle from retention, performance management and verify adherence to all policies
- Organic Account Growth – Coordinate with Marketing, Risk and Sales teams to maximize existing revenue and drive new opportunities within Progressive Leasing’s existing account base. Also maintain an in-depth knowledge of client operations, systems, products, and needs by participating in client and internal strategy sessions for new retailer launches and existing retail partners
- Drive results and engagement – Establish and maintain professional business relations with key stakeholders to ensure a high level of service and client satisfaction while driving employee engagement
- Assist with the implementation of effective business practices and ensure operational excellence at all levels to further enhance client satisfaction and advocacy
- Support key initiatives/partnerships designed to advance Progressive Leasing’s business goals and to bring greater exposure to the Progressive Leasing brand
- Approve Paid Time Off requests and updates time records
- Handle all scheduling of agents within their service area including evenings, weekends, holidays, and regular schedules
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience managing exempt and non-exempt employees
- Experience managing a large-scale workforce
- Preference given to candidate who are biligual
- Proven ability to successfully manage service and sales teams with an emphasis on sales tools, techniques, methodologies and metrics
- In-depth understanding of the consumer shopping and buying experience in retail and eCommerce
- Must have at least 3 years Management experience to be considered
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc.
- Must have strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.