Technical Support Engineer IIIApply Now Glendale, AZ
Progressive Leasing is looking for a full-time Technical Support Engineer III, supporting our Glendale, AZ office.When our end users and merchants need a technical ninja’s touch, you step in and help them the only way you know how – with a quick and long-term solution that leaves them in awe of your technical prowess.
Are you Horde, or Alliance? It doesn’t matter – as long as you love tech! This role will challenge your technical acumen, as you find creative and timely solutions for the problems experienced in our Windows, MAC, IOS, and merchant ecosystems.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, diagnose, research, track, and resolve technical issues within our product offering.
- Works Problem Management tickets to resolution.
- Repairs hardware and works through the vendor RMA process.
- Performs account provisioning where privileged rights are required.
- Provisions hardware and software when needed.
- Provides conference room checks and audits of A/V rooms.
- Tests new and existing solutions and provides feedback and recommendations for enhancements.
- Participates in R&D projects and evaluating emerging technology needs.
- Participates in projects, implementations, integrations and rollouts for all areas of the business, internal and external.
- Analyzes metrics and events in order to drive improvement and find solutions.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting on merchant kiosks, network devices, and applications.
- Performs quality control checks on access provisioning and hardware imaging tasks.
- Provide solutions to increase efficiencies of the support organization.
- Occasional executive and VIP support when requested.
- Provide detailed documentation for policies, procedures and technical knowledge base articles.
- Continuously improve the lives of our internal users and external customers through innovative technology solutions
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ of experience providing MAC support and 5+ years’ of Windows support (both hardware and O/S)
- 1+ year of Python and PowerShell required
- Must have exceptional customer service chops, and be able to explain technical jargon simply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Advanced knowledge and trouble shooting skills relating to hardware, software, application, network, mobility and Operating Systems (Mac and Windows).
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of technology such as Active Directory, Group Policy, VPNs, DNS, LDAP, mobile technology and ActiveSync
- Advanced skills in repairing PC and Laptop hardware
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in A/V hardware and software
- Ability to adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Administration of support tools used for end-user ecosystem
- Advanced understanding of imaging and patch management tools
- Advanced understanding of emerging technologies and industry trends
- Clear Understanding of asset, inventory and licensing management
- Desire to continuously grow in your role, learn new skills and thrive in an engaging technical environment
- Occasional travel will be required to merchants, satellite offices and potential training opportunities
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Experience with technical roll-outs and end-user training (preferred)
- Certifications such as A+, Net+, Linux+, MCSA (win10), Apple Certified Support Professional (strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.