Field Driver - Customer Assistance Representative - Glenolden, PAApply Now Glenolden, PA
Progressive Leasing is looking for top notch Field Driver – Customer Assistance Representatives in Glenolden, PA. In this role, you will play a key role in supporting our Operations Recovery team by ensuring timely pick-up of returned merchandise from customers or collecting on past-due accounts, while providing the highest level of customer service with integrity and respect.
What You’ll Do:
- Make contact with customers at their residence to discuss past-due account and/or recover merchandise
- Constantly communicate using a company issued iPad, iPhone, and Door Knocking device app
- Routinely lift merchandise “dollying”, loading, unloading, securing and protecting heavy merchandise between homes and regional Hub centers
- Learn and apply new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Adhere to all quality and safety guidelines
- Work a flexible schedule Monday – Saturday (Sundays off!)
- Adhere to company Core Values and follow standard operating procedures
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- To operate a CMV for interstate transportation, drivers must be at least 21 years old with a valid state driver’s license. Candidates must also meet our driver qualification requirements which includes a satisfactory MVR (driving record).
- Prior experience providing a high level of customer service to customers
- Must maintain a professional appearance and possess great communication skills
- Previous warehouse, delivery, and/or driver experience is helpful
- Able to regularly lift 50-75 lbs. without assistance or push and pull up to 100 lbs. occasionally using a dolly and other safety equipment
- Experience in handling money preferred
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bilingual (English/Spanish Fluency) a plus
- Previous Lease to Own experience a plus
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation $15.00 per hour with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401K, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.