Area Sales Representative - Las Vegas / Inland Empire, CA Las Vegas, Nevada
We are looking for a field based Area Sales Representative in the Las Vegas, NV area covering a market that consists of all of Las Vegas, NV and Inland Empire, CA. In this role you will act as the face of our brand, building new relationships in your territory and fostering relationships with existing merchant accounts to help them drive sales.
You will be connecting our client’s retail customers to our web-based lease-to-own finance technology, which provides a faster, more robust, and seamless customer experience. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be trusted to deliver features and experiences which support the retailer’s strategic initiatives.
- Identify new retail clients in the area that could use our services to help grow their revenue
- Build relationships with established merchants to drive margin and improve the store’s operational efficiency
- Drive results while building strong relationships through in store training, and 1:1 meetings
- Take part in changing the landscape of the rapidly growing virtual rent-to-own (“RTO”) market
- Work in a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will take pride in making a difference for the customers we serve
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in retail sales, field sales, sales training and/or account management (required)
- 1 to 3 years' experience in cold calling, hunting, or prospecting new B2C or B2B (required)
- Proven track record of success; preferably in a retail environment
- Must have superior interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Must have experience with Excel and CRM entry
- Previous training experience a plus
- Strong work ethic, high initiative and interest in new technology and software applications essential
- Mobile: Our company is headquartered in Draper, Utah. This role is remote so you will be required to us your own vehicle to travel to your assigned merchant's retail locations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- This role requires daily / weekly travel to visit retail stores in-person
COMPENSATION, PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.