Field Driver - $16/Hour + $500 Bonus! Memphis, Tennessee
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Field Driver – Customer Assistance Representative to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role requires local daily travel and in-person visits to customer residences.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: Pivotal professionals in the support of our Operations Recovery team, by ensuring a timely pick-up of returned merchandise from customers, as well as past-due accounts. We each have an opportunity to provide a world-class customer experience.
YOU ARE: A professional driver who enjoys providing superb in-person customer assistance that doesn’t require sitting at a desk all day.
- Field with customers at their residence to discuss past-due accounts and/or recover merchandise
- Utilize company issued iPad, iPhone, and Door Knocking device app to ensure frequent communication with customers and team
- Routinely lift, load and unload merchandise using a company provided vehicle and dolly
- Secure and protect heavy merchandise during loading, transporting and unloading at regional Hub centers
- Must be able to work in inclement weather conditions (rain, snow, heat, etc.)
- Learn and apply new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Adhere to all quality and safety guidelines
- Adhere to company Core Values and follow standard operating procedures
- Perform other related duties as needed
- A valid state driver’s license; in order to operate a CMV for interstate transportation
- A satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (driving record)
- A professional appearance
- Superb interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to regularly lift 50-75 lbs. without assistance or push and pull up to 100 lbs. occasionally, using a dolly and other safety equipment
- Maintain a clean driving record as defined within our policy. Progressive will run driving records both upon hire and on a regular recurring basis throughout employment
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Prior experience in customer service or sales strongly preferred
- Previous warehouse, delivery and/or driver experience preferred
- Experience handling money is preferred
- Previous lease-to-own (LTO) experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish Fluency) a plus
- Competitive Compensation; $16 per hour
- Guaranteed $500 a month in bonus for the first 90 days
- Performance-based bonus paid monthly after training
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.