Senior Workday Financial Data Analyst (Adaptive Insights) (Remote) Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Senior Financial Data Analyst to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: A team of financial experts focused on the adherence of reporting and planning our Progressive Leasing’s financial wellness. Progressive Leasing is known for the high-quality assistance that we provide, and we love to continuously pursue excellence and compassion in all that we do! We are dedicated to creating a culture of belonging, inclusion, diversity, and equity in our teams and celebrate each individual contributions and uniqueness.
YOU ARE: As a Senior Financial Data Analyst on the FP&A team, you will play a crucial role in extracting, analyzing, and visualizing financial data to support various business functions. Your expertise with Adaptive Insights, advanced SQL, and data visualization tools such as Tableau Insights will be instrumental in helping our organization make data-driven decisions and achieve its financial goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify data requirements and design solutions for complex financial analyses
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data in the Adaptive Insights system. Implement validation checks and data quality controls to maintain data consistency
- Design and architect complex financial models within the Adaptive Insights platform to support the organization's evolving needs. Ensure models are structured logically, incorporating best practices for scalability, efficiency, and ease of maintenance
- Develop and implement advanced formulas and calculations within Adaptive Insights, including complex allocation methodologies, driver-based modeling, and custom scripts using the Adaptive Formula Language (AFL). Create formula-driven solutions for intricate financial scenarios
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance financial planning and analysis processes. Streamline workflows, automate repetitive tasks, and optimize the use of the Adaptive Insights platform to increase efficiency
- Stay informed about updates and enhancements to the Adaptive Insights platform. Evaluate how new features can improve financial planning processes and lead the implementation of these enhancements when relevant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- 3-5+ years of proven experience as a Data Analyst, preferably in Finance
- A strong foundation in Adaptive Insights, including advanced knowledge of model building, formula writing, and report/dashboard creation. Certification in Adaptive Insights is a plus
- Proficiency in data validation, quality control, and data integrity practices, ensuring that financial data remains accurate and reliable
- Expertise in data visualization and dashboarding tools, particularly Tableau
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, allowing you to address complex financial challenges and propose creative solutions
- Strong communication and presentation abilities to convey complex findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.