Territory Sales Representative New York, New York
Progressive Leasingis a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Territory Sales Representative to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a territory based role that requires the candidate to live within a specifc zip code region of the United States.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE:A sales organization that is dedicated to developing and executing winning sales and marketing strategies in a fun and engaging environment. We provide our employees with challenging opportunities where passion, tenacity, innovation and diligence are rewarded. We want your passion, your creativity and your mastery in rallying support for the ideas that will advance our initiatives. With your broad strategic expertise, you will plan, develop and implement highly effective sales, marketing and operational strategies, solutions and initiatives to drive market share and sell-through for our clients.
YOU ARE: A high-powered sales professional with extensive experience exceeded quota and impacting growth with an organization. You will act as the face of our brand, building new relationships in your territory and fostering relationships with existing merchant accounts to help them drive sales. You will be connecting our client’s retail customers to our web-based lease-to-own finance technology, which provides a faster, more robust, and seamless customer experience.
- Maintain relationships with established retailers to drive margin and improve the store’s operational efficiency
- Drive results while building strong relationships through in store training, and 1:1 meetings
- Utilize hardware and software to enhance accountability and performance efficiencies
- Take part in changing the landscape of the rapidly growing virtual rent-to-own (“RTO”) market
- Bring your sales experience, strategies and ideas to join our journey as we revolutionize the world of consumer finance
- Work in a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will make a difference for customers, we serve
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in retail sales, field sales, account management or customer support
- Proven track record of success; preferably in a retail environment
- Must have superior interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products: MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
- CRM Champion: must be proficient in CRM, including logging activities, providing insights, and analyzing reporting
- Previous training experience a plus
- Strong work ethic, high initiative and interest in new technology and software applications is essential
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Dynamic. You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to win!
- Fearless. You’re a charismatic people person who is passionate about creating customer relationships which is exemplified by your high energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Ethical. We take pride in our company ethics and culture, and hold our employees to the same standards
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful representative
- Collaborative and Committed. You have a “can do” attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team
- This role requires daily / weekly travel to visit retail stores in-person
- In accordance with our Drivers Safety Policy, as a condition of employment, all employees hired into this role must maintain a clean driving record as defined within our policy. Progressive will run driving records both upon hire and on a regular recurring basis throughout employment
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.