Area Sales Representative - OK/ARApply Now Oklahoma City, OK
We are looking for a field based Area Sales Representative in or around the OK/AR area. In this role you will act as the face of our brand, building new relationships in your territory and fostering relationships with existing merchant accounts to help them drive sales. You will be connecting our client’s retail customers to our web-based lease-to-own finance technology, which provides a faster, more robust, and seamless customer experience. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be trusted to deliver features and experiences, which support the retailer’s strategic initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Identify new retail clients in the area that could use our services to help grow their revenue
- Build relationships with established merchants to drive margin and improve the store’s operational efficiency
- Drive results while building strong relationships through in store training, and 1:1 meetings
- Take part in changing the landscape of the rapidly growing virtual rent-to-own (“RTO”) market
- Work in a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will take pride in making a difference for the customers we serve
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail sales, field sales, sales training and/or account management
- 1-2 years' prospecting new business that focused on B2B or B2C (required)
- Proven track record of success; preferably in a retail environment
- Must have superior interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Previous training experience a plus
- Strong work ethic, high initiative and interest in new technology and software applications essential
- Mobile. Our company is headquartered in Draper, Utah. This role is remote so you will be required to us your own vehicle to travel to your assigned merchant's retail locations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long-term success, an amazing culture, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired, you can expect;
- Base Salary plus a competitive quarterly bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401K, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Company laptop and cell phone reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.