Territory Sales Representative Enterprise - Seattle, WA / Portland, ORApply Now Portland, OR
Do you thrive on empowering others? Do you love meeting new people and building relationships? If so, we may have a great position for you! Progressive Leasing has an opening for a field-based position in the Seattle Washington and the Portland Oregon areaas a TerritorySales Representative. In this role, you will act as the face of our brand, fostering relationships within major national retail locations to help drive sales by connecting customers to our web-based lease-to-own finance technology, which provides a faster, more robust, and seamless customer experience. Reporting to the Territory Sales Manager, you will be trusted to deliver features and experiences, which support the retailer’s strategic initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain relationships with established retailers to drive margin and improve the store’s operational efficiency
- Drive results while building strong relationships through in store training, and 1:1 meetings
- Utilize hardware and software to enhance accountability and performance efficiencies
- Take part in changing the landscape of the rapidly growing virtual rent-to-own (“RTO”) market
- Bring your sales experience, strategies and ideas to join our journey as we revolutionize the world of consumer finance
- Work in a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will make a difference for customers, we serve
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in retail sales, field sales, account management or customer support
- Proven track record of success; preferably in a retail environment
- Must have superior interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products: MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
- CRM Champion: must be proficient in CRM, including logging activities, providing insights, and analyzing reporting
- Previous training experience a plus
- Strong work ethic, high initiative and interest in new technology and software applications is essential
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Dynamic. You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to win!
- Fearless. You’re a charismatic people person who is passionate about creating customer relationships which is exemplified by your high energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Ethical. We take pride in our company ethics and culture, and hold our employees to the same standards
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful representative
- Collaborative and Committed. You have a “can do” attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team
- Mobile. Our company is headquartered in Draper, Utah. This role is remote, so you will be required to use your own vehicle to travel to your assigned merchant’s retail locations
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.